|"Fathers and Sons"|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||October 17, 1994|
|Written by||Christopher Keyser & Amy Lippman|
|Directed by||Ellen S. Pressman|
Kirsten finds out about Rebecca and breaks up with Charlie. Charlie sees Julia at the club and assumes that she is there partying. Claudia becomes jealous of Bailey's new relationship with Kate and gives Kate the wrong message so that she'd miss a date with Bailey. Owen is rushed to the hospital.
Cast and charactersEdit
- Scott Wolf as Bailey Salinger
- Matthew Fox as Charlie Salinger
- Neve Campbell as Julia Salinger
- Lacey Chabert as Claudia Salinger
- Paula Devicq as Kirsten Bennett
- Scott Grimes as Will McCorkle
- Mitchell Anderson as Ross Werkman
- Jennifer Blanc as Kate Bishop
- Taylor Porter as Owen Salinger
- Brandon Porter as Owen Salinger
- Christa Miller-Lawrence as Theresa
- Zachary Throne as Danny
- Jane Lynch as Dr. Pennant
- Darin Heames as Martin
- Marie Barrientos as Clerk
- Cynthia Avila as Nurse
- Cynthia Lynch as Nicole
- Ingo Neuhaus as Bouncer
Claudia: Look, I know why you're here. You think I should go to the hospital.
Bailey: No, I just--
Claudia: But I'm not going to go. I can't.
Bailey: Yeah, I know. I know what you're talking about, Claud. We all are.